After being heavily influenced by Reece Witherspoon on Instagram I had to grab a couple of bottles of Biossance to see what the hype was about. I ordered the full sized bottles of Squalane +BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner and Squalane + Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum. The other products came as a mini set in addition to.
It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve started using the products twice daily and I can definitely see a change in my skin! My skin is softer, hydrated and I can see some of my dark spots fading! Win. Win. Win.
If I’d had to choose 3 products to purchase I would select:
- Squalane +BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner
- Squalane is the store-bought version of squalene, a natural substance produced by the sebaceous glands that makes up 10 to 12% of your skin’s oil. It’s a natural antioxidant and helps keep your skin supple, youthful looking, and hydrated.
- Raw white willowbark, a powerful source of natural BHAs with multiple benefits: inflammation-calming, dead skin-dissolving, and texture-smoothing. Blended with hydrating squalane, it’s a first-of-its-kind fusion that dislodges and exfoliates away excess oil, dirt, and debris while also quenching skin. This blend of ancient wisdom and modern technology is made to balance the oiliest skin types without dehydrating the driest, and leaves skin refreshed and ready for the rest of your skincare regimen.
- Squalane + Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin.
- Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- Oil-soluble, shelf-stable vitamin C is a potent brightener and elasticity booster. Chios crystal oil firms and revitalizes to give your skin youthful bounce back, while squalane locks in much-needed moisture. The damascus rose petal extract calms and soothes, leaving behind a soft, natural scent.
I feel they give you the most bang for your buck.
Also, I picked up this Blue Aventurine Face Roller during the Sephora sale last week. I read that blue aventurine is a balancing stone that helps calm the mind and spirit; helps ease pain and stiffness, lessen muscle twitches, spasms, and facial tics; helps reduce signs of stress; supports healthy blood oxygenation and is cooling. It feels amazing after a hot steamy shower! If you’ve never used or heard of a face roller, here’s a tutorial/how-to:
How To Use:
- Use as part of your cleansing routine or after you’ve applied toner/serum. Start from the center of your face and roll outwards to push stagnant lymph (hello detox!) away from the face. Use the bigger side for jaw/forehead/cheeks and the smaller side for eyes/brows. Use for 2 minutes every morning!
Let me know if you guys try any of these products. Thanks for reading!
Shop This Post
Affiliate links. I’ll receive a small commission if you purchase using these links.